Shire Pressure treated timber base 6x6
Home delivery available
Shire Pressure treated timber base 6x6 - Without assembly is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Features and benefits
- Supplied in the Correct Size for your Shed / Summerhouse
- Easy to use with 200mm Adjustment on the base mounting spike to aid levelling
- Only for use on grass or earth surfaces as the spiked need to be driven into the ground
- Can be bought with the Assembly Service and would be assembled as part of your Shed Build
- Pressure Treated Timber for Ultimate Durability
- Easy to Build and work with
- Can only be supplied WHEN PURCHASED WITH a Shire Building - Orders Placed for a Shed Base without a Shed Will Not Be Processed
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Please allow 24-48 hours for order processing before items are shipped out.
If you have not received your order within the mentioned delivery time frame as stated on the product page, please reach out to us via email at email@example.com and we will assist you further.
Please read our full Shipping Policy by clicking here.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will provide you with returns information upon your request.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
We charge a 5% return fee to cover administration and restocking costs.
Please read our full refunds policy by clicking here.