Questions? Call Us
Shire The Miami Summerhouse 12x10
The contemporary Miami Summerhouse is a stunning design updating the traditional summerhouse into a modern garden room.
The high quality double doors open out to the front with a small canopy over and there are large windows to provide lots of natural light. There are four large fixed windows and two small opening windows.
The windows and doors are fitted with Styrene safety glazing and are joinery made in a storm resistant design. The 1830 mm (H) x 1420 mm (W) doors are also fitted with a mortice lock.
The building is constructed on strong 44 x 70 mm (2" x 3") square framing and clad with planed shiplap tongue and groove boards made only from the highest grade, slow grown, FSC approved, northern European pine. The roof is 12mm T&G with roof felt supplied to complete the exterior. The floor is 16 mm T&G.
The summerhouse is supplied with a dip treated base coat preservative ready for you to top coat to your choice immediately on installation; this could be a paint or a stain. (Imperial dimensions are approximate to the nearest foot; please refer to the exact metric dimensions in the data given) Allowance should be made for the roof overhang and access for painting and during installation.
- 12ft wide summerhouse
- Extra strong floor made from 16mm tongue and groove.
- 12mmm tongue and groove roof.
- 2" x 3" Framework
- 4 full glazed fixed windows.
- 2 additional opening windows to the side elevation.
- Mortise lock and key for extra security.
- Strong rounded framework ie no sharp edges
- 10 Year anti-rot guarantee
- FSC Certified
- All fixtures, fittings and roofing felt included