Questions? Call Us
Shire Sun Pent Shiplap Potting Shed 10x10
An extremely attractive garden shed ideal as a workshop or potting shed; as its name suggests it's designed for maximum light!
The Sun Pent has seven, joinery made windows, five fixed and two opening glazed with horticultural glass. A very handy full length potting bench is also included. The shiplap cladding is 12mm slow grown, very high grade FSC approved pine on sturdy 34mm square framing with both floor and roof in T&G.
The framed door is fitted with a rim lock and key. Mineral roof felt, assembly instructions and a fixing kit are provided. The shed is finished with a honey brown basecoat preservative treatment ready for top coating immediately on installation to your choice of paint or stain.
The shed shown is painted by the customer and shows what can be achieved. (Imperial measurements are rounded so please refer to the metric sizes for accuracy). Allowance should be made for the roof overhang and for access around the outside during construction and subsequent treatment.
- Multi-use building - potting shed, workshop or summerhouse
- Stylish pent roof that is certain to look fantastic in your garden
- Features 4 fixed windows and 2 opening windows to allow in plenty of light and to make controlling the internal temperature easy
- Door is securable with a rim lock and key
- Shiplap tongue and groove walls, floor and roof for a sturdy construction and nicely weatherproofed interior