Questions? Call Us
Shire Shiplap Apex Shed 7x5
Constructed of full panel tongue and groove sections, the modular design of this Shire Apex shed allows you to decide the location of the window of your shed as you build it.
The wall panels are constructed of tongue and groove cladding and supplied in modular sections. The main advantage of a modular design is that each individual panel will be small enough (in one or both dimensions) to be carried by one person and will fit through a standard pedestrian door. As a concequence the individual boards may not line up perfectly with those on adjacent panels, due to the variences in the natural timber cladding.
The tongue and groove floor gives added stability and strength. Full fixings and instructions are provided with the shed along with felt for the roof.
- Shiplap tongue and groove walls keep this handy garden shed warm and dry inside
- Shiplap wall panels are profiled to aid water run off, which helps your building last longer
- Delivered flat-packed with instructions, fittings and grey mineral roofing felt, allowing you to complete assembly quickly and easily
- Tongue and Groove solid floor
- Solid sheet roof so easy to assemble and maintain
- One fixed window ensures this garden shed is well-lit
- Assembly service available to save you time and effort
- Attractive shed design that will match any setting
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified timber is used throughout to produce an environmentally friendly garden building