Shire Shiplap Apex Shed 7x5
Home delivery available
Shire Shiplap Apex Shed 7x5 - Without assembly is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Constructed of full panel tongue and groove sections, the modular design of this Shire Apex shed allows you to decide the location of the window of your shed as you build it.The wall panels are constructed of tongue and groove cladding and supplied in modular sections.
The main advantage of a modular design is that each individual panel will be small enough (in one or both dimensions) to be carried by one person and will fit through a standard pedestrian door.
As a consequence the individual boards may not line up perfectly with those on adjacent panels, due to the variances in the natural timber cladding.The tongue and groove floor gives added stability and strength. Full fixings and instructions are provided with the shed along with felt for the roof.
- Shiplap tongue and groove walls keep this handy garden shed warm and dry inside
- Shiplap wall panels are profiled to aid water run off, which helps your building last longer
- Delivered flat-packed with instructions, fittings and grey mineral roofing felt, allowing you to complete assembly quickly and easily
- Tongue and Groove solid floor
- Solid sheet roof so easy to assemble and maintain
- One fixed window ensures this garden shed is well-lit
- Assembly service available to save you time and effort
- Attractive shed design that will match any setting
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified timber is used throughout to produce an environmentally friendly garden building
Please allow 24-48 hours for order processing before items are shipped out.
If you have not received your order within the mentioned delivery time frame as stated on the product page, please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you further.
Please read our full Shipping Policy by clicking here.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. Please note that we will provide you with returns information upon your request.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We charge a 5% return fee to cover administration and restocking costs.
Please read our full refunds policy by clicking here.