Questions? Call Us
Shire Mumley Summerhouse Pressure Treated 7x5
The Mumley is a very pretty summerhouse with the added advantage of being pressure treated for low maintenance, however you can still paint or stain the building to create a real feature.
This is a very versatile summer house which makes an ideal hobby room or a quiet bolt hole to enjoy the outdoors.
The practical, joinery quality, glazed double doors with large canopy make this a useful addition to any garden or patio.
It is constructed on sturdy 34mm square framing and clad with planed shiplap tongue and groove boards made only from the highest grade, FSC approved, slow grown northern European pine.
The floor is T&G and the roof is solid sheet OSB. Green mineral felt, assembly instructions and a fixing kit are all provided. (Imperial dimensions are approximate to the nearest foot, please refer to the exact metric dimensions in the data given)
Following your order, you will be sent a link to choose your delivery day. On the morning of delivery day you will also receive tracking information.
- 12mm robust shiplap tongue and groove wall construction provides an impressive finish while also aiding water run-off
- 34mm x 34mm strong rounded framework (no sharp edges)
- Wide opening double doors
- Horticultural glass glazing
- Supplied dip-treated in a golden brown finish
- Attractive front roof overhang
- 10 Year Manufacturer's Anti-rot Guarantee for peace of mind
- High grade slow grown timber means a tight grain giving extra strength, a much longer life and superior build quality that looks attractive in the garden
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified timber is used throughout to produce an environmentally friendly garden building
- This summerhouse is supplied with felt, fixings & comprehensive instructions
- Pressure treated for longevity
Great place to sit and do my gardening , I've been spending plenty of hours in mine since it arrived a month ago now. Very well made and feels of good quality. Thank you!
This is a really great potting shed. Ive got a shire playhouse for my kids so knew it would be a good and well made shed. After installing a few addition shelves I've now got myself set up with all my garden outs and tools and having been having a lot of fun listening to the radio and preparing all my winter garden stuff.
This has really added a lot to my garden. Its created not only a wonderful place to prepare my flowers and bulbs but also a place I can sit when I want some peace and quiet!
I painted mine mint green as it blends with the surroundings and I've received so many lovely comments from my neighbours and friends.