Questions? Call Us
Shire Barclay Corner Summerhouse 10x10
** This product is made to order - delivery is 50-60 days
**Please note some postcode/delivery zones exclusions are in place by Shire - Pls check the image library for these exclusions before placing your order.
The Shire Hampton Summerhouse would make a stylish addition to any garden.
Designed to be placed into a corner, with all of the outward facing walls being glazed or part glazed to allow maximum daylight to flood into the building.
The double doors and the flanking windows are glazed in the Georgian style, with many small square windows.
The Hampton Summerhouse is made from tongue and groove cladding to the walls and floor. The roof panels are solid sheet boarding.
Mineralized felt is supplied to cover the roof and full instructions, fixtures and fittings are provided as standard.
While it is designed for placement in the corner of a garden, we recommend allowing a little room all around this corner summerhouse to make it easier to re-apply wood preservative as instructed.
- Designed to fit into a corner of a garden
- 12mm Tongue & groove shiplap exterior cladding
- Strongly constructed using 44x44mm framing
- Tongue & groove floor with a solid sheet roof
- Opening windows with horticultural glass
- Heavy-duty green mineralized roofing felt