Questions? Call Us
Shire Gold Sandringham Summerhouse 10x6
**This product is made to order
The classic Sandringham Summerhouse is a perfect choice for all gardens. The high quality lockable double doors co-ordinate with our unique bay window to give the Sandringham character and reflects this rarely seen build quality. The window is fixed and the door hinges are concealed.
The garden room is constructed on heavy duty 44mm square framing and clad with planed 12mm shiplap tongue and groove boards made only from the highest grade, slow grown, FSC approved, northern European pine.
The roof and floor are both 12mm tongue and groove boards. The Summer house is supplied with a dip treated base coat preservative ready for you to top coat to your choice immediately on installation; this could be a paint or a stain. The window and doors are joinery made quality and of a storm resistant design.
The enclosed area is approximately 10' x 6' with a small canopy over the front gable. Green mineral felt is included. (Imperial dimensions are approximate to the nearest foot; please refer to the exact metric dimensions in the data given)
Allowance should be made for the roof overhang and access for painting and during installation.
- Quality without Compromise
- A very high specification summerhouse with stylish good looks
- Tongue and Groove Shiplap walls with option for 19mm log pattern boarding
- Tongue and Groove Roof and Floor
- Extra Strong Framework 45mm x 45mm (2' x 2')
- Extra High Eaves Height for added comfort
- Extra High Door Height
- Full length concealed Hinges on the Door meaning no trapped fingers and extra security
- 1 x Fixed Bay Window
- Delivered Flat-Packed With Instructions, Fittings and Green Mineral Roofing Felt