Questions? Call Us
Shire Barnsdale Log Cabin 7x7
A robust log cabin style garden shed or workshop with secure fully framed double doors and a joinery quality opening window. Tongue and groove roof and floor with pressure treated bearers.
Doors are fully framed and feature full length piano style hinges to improve security. The top hung opening window is a joinery standard, storm resistant design secured with a peg stay.
The interlocking timbers that make up the walls of the building are 19mm thick some 50% thicker than a normal garden shed; roof and floor are 12mm thick. Where dimensions are critical please check internal (Floor) sizes as Log cabins are sized to the edge of the individual boards.
Internal eaves height is a full 6' (1825mm) The building is manufactured here in the UK and all of the wood used is high grade, FSC approved Northern European Pine. The floor is included in the price.
- 19mm Tongue and groove log profile with Interlocking joints at the corners
- 12mm Thick floor boards on pressure treated bearers to resist rot
- Three-quarter glazed double doors
- One opening window
- Ridge height is below 2.5m, handily avoiding planning requirement
- Heavy-duty green mineralized roofing felt