Questions? Call Us
Glatz Alu Twist 3.0m Round Class 2 - Taupe/Ash 151
Ease of use, technology and design are perfectly combined in this centre-pole sunshade, the ALU TWIST!
The shade cover can be opened and closed with ease with the "Twist" crank and set at any angle using the twist mechanism.
The cover is replaceable and, thanks to the flexible rod ends, self-tautening. The frame and rods are made of natural anodized aluminium.
The ALU TWIST is ideal for awkwardly shaped seating areas or for complementing giant sunshades, and gives every lounge or garden area a timeless, modern touch.
Material and technology:
The natural anodized aluminium frame comprises a profiled pole, a crank and a pivot mechanism for a fully adjustable tilt. The cover is replaceable and self-tautening thanks to the flexible rod ends.
You can open and close the sunshade with ease with the crank. Use the " Twist" pivot mechanism to tilt the canopy to exactly the angle you want.
- Variety of colours available
- Swiss designed and made
- UV 50+ Protection SPF Australian Standard
- Scotch guarded for rot-free surface
- Colour Fastness solution applied to fabric making colour last between 60-120 days
- Lightweight Aluminium fluted pole for extra strength
- Tention Rods system on ends allowing the canopy to always remain in its perfect shape
- Fully repairable umbrellas FOC if within 2 years warranty
- Nominal size: Ø 300 cm
- Lateral distance: 275 cm
- Pole:Ø 3.9 cm
- Area covered: 6.4 m²
- Height closed: 105 cm
- Clear headroom: 205 cm
- Total Height: 265 cm
- Foundation: 60 x 60 cm
- Minimum weight for the base: 40 kg (parasol base sold separately see below)
- Max. wind speed, open permanent: 50 (7) km/h (wind force)
- Colour: Taupe/Ash 151