Questions? Call Us
Shire Peckover Log Cabin 8x8
This top quality, UK made log cabin has 19mm interlocking high grade pine boards to the walls and tongue and groove boards to roof and floor. All timber is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified to produce an environmentally friendly and quality garden building.
The building is supplied untreated ready for you to paint or stain immediately after assembly. Building dimensions are to the edge of the individual boards that make up the unit and will include the crossover of the logs. For critical dimensions use the metric values; imperial dimensions are rounded for description only.
Please note that log cabins are supplied as individual log boards that are assembled length by length, building up from the floor;not pre-made panels. All fixings, mineral roof felt and assembly instructions are provided.
Allowance should be made for the roof overhang and for access around the outside during construction and subsequent treatment.
- Sourced from the finest siberian timber and manufactured with the latest machines in the UK
- Straight-edged log ends instead of traditional profiled ones
- ¾ length opening window
- ¾ length glazed door
- Door lockable with mortise lock and key
- High quality 19mm thick interlocking logs as standard
- Thick tongue and groove timber roof and floor
- Pressure treated floor bearers
- One opening glass joinery window (Can be fitted to either side)
- Delivered with all fittings, heavy duty roofing felt and instructions for self assembly
- FSC certified timber