Questions? Call Us
Shire Berryfield Log Cabin 11x10
The Berryfield a large and attractive log cabin at a great price. This top quality, UK made log cabin has 19mm interlocking high grade pine boards to the walls and tongue and groove boards to roof and floor.
The building is glazed with toughened safety glass. All timber is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified to produce an environmentally friendly and quality garden building. The building is supplied untreated ready for you to paint or stain immediately after assembly.
Building dimensions are to the edge of the individual boards that make up the unit and will include the crossover of the logs. For critical dimensions use the metric values; imperial dimensions are rounded for description only. Please note that log cabins are supplied as individual log boards that are assembled length by length, building up from the floor;not pre-made panels.
All fixings, mineral roof felt and assembly instructions are provided. Allowance should be made for the roof overhang and for access around the outside during construction and subsequent treatment.
- High quality 19mm thick interlocking logs to keep the bad weather out
- Two opening windows to let the good weather in
- Half glazed double doors allow extra sunlight in while also enhancing the cabin's eyecatching exterior
- Door provided with Mortice Lock and Key
- Thick tongue and groove timber roof and floor weatherproof the log cabin while also adding a beautiful finish to the interior
- Pressure treated floor bearers make this log cabin top quality from top to bottom
- Delivered with all fittings and heavy duty roofing felt for self assembly
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified timber is used throughout the log cabin to produce an environmentally friendly garden building