Questions? Call Us
Palram Tucson 5000 Enclosed Gazebo
The Palram Tucson 5000 Gazebo is a Highly durable, elegant Corinthian-style garden gazebo designed with a solid and sturdy structure.
Its rust-free, powder coated aluminum frame and laser cut galvanized steel connectors assists to provide a long lasting structure that will stand the test of time.
With a unique leak-free and screws-free roofing system that protects during harsh weather conditions, the Tucson gazebo is a great choice for all weather scenarios.
Appreciate open air eating amid any time of year with the Palram Tucson 5000 Gazebo.
- Ideal as a Patio Cover, Hot Tub Canopy or Carport
- Heavy-Duty Grey Powder Coated Aluminum Frame
- Shatterproof 6mm Thick Twin-Wall Polycarbonate Glazing
- Bronze Roof Finish to Offer Shade & Block Harmful UV
- Screw-Free Easy Fit Roof Glazing System
- Hard Ground Anchor Feet
- Built-In Guttering for Rainwater Collection
- 10-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Overall Height: 242cm
- Height at Sides/Post Height: 200cm
- Overall Width: 359cm
- Overall Length: 502cm
- Wind Resistance: 120km/70miles per Hour
- Snow Load: 150kg/m2
- Light Transmission: 15%
- Product Weight (assembled): 158kg
- Delivered In Box Amount: Three
- Box One: 217cm (L) x 76cm (W) x 14cm (H) 61kg
- Box Two: 217cm (L) x 76cm (W) x 14cm (H) 61kg
- Box Three: 204cm (L) x 75cm (W) x 13cm (H) 44kg