Questions? Call Us
Palram Milano 3000 Gazebo
The Palram Milano 3000 Gazebo is a highly durable and elegant gazebo designed with a solid and sturdy structure.
Its, stout, rust-resistant, reinforced aluminum structure is engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions.
Appreciate open-air dining and entertainment any time of year with the Palram Milano 3000 Gazebo.
- 6mm Twin-Wall Polycarbonate Roof Panels
- Panels Are High-Impact Resistant & Shatterproof
- Treated Bronze Glazing
- Engineered To Meet Snow Loads & High Winds
- Includes Anchoring Foot Plates
- Includes Kit Of Hooks For Hanging Curtains, Netting & Flower Pots
- Ready Drilled Components for Simple 2-person Assembly
- Withstands Harsh Weather Conditions for All Year Round Use
- Leak-free, Screw Free Roof Glazing
- Easy Installation with Sliding Panel System
- 10-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Total Height: 220.8cm (86.9ins)
- Total Width: 308.3cm (121.3ins)
- Total Depth: 308.3cm (121.3ins)
- Height To Roof: 210cm (82.7ins)
- Post Thickness: 14cm Wide by 5.5cm Thick
- Weight: 71kg
Good quality product, easy to erect!
The Palram Milano gazebo arrives boxed up and needs at least two people to offload. The components are excellent quality with assembly instructions easy to follow and make construction easy. The attention to detail, practicality and visuality is of the highest standard.
When constructed the Milano 3000 is solid and visually very stylish. The tinted polycarbonate roofing deflects bright sunshine effectively.
The only pitfall is that the Milano is so popular that it is difficult to find one to buy (as are the lovely curtains that match it).
I love the gazebo and the extended lifestyle it permits in the garden.
A very well made sturdy gazebo. Excellent quality, looks very stylish, great addition to our garden. We will use it to shelter as from the rain as the sun !
Arrived 2 weeks ago and we've set it up for putting the hot tub under and some seating. Excellent value for the money and a very well made gazebo. Provides a nice shade in the day and place to sit at night
Received our Milano 2 months ago and set it up a month ago, now the weather is getting better weve been using it a lot and having the family around.
Well made and very sturdy