Questions? Call Us
Palram Arcadia Alpine 10600 12 x 35 ft Carport
**Additional charges apply to the scottish highlands
AB31-38, AB41-56, IV1-56, IV62
The Palram Arcadia Alpine 10600 is a highly resistant, safe, polycarbonate carport / multi-purpose structure, designed for the superior protection of your car and other vehicles – all year round.
The virtually unbreakable, bronze tinted 6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels, allow 15% light transmission and 100% UV protection.
Featuring a unique screw-free roofing system; leak-free glazing, rust-resistant structure and a sleek and classy design.
The Palram Arcadia Alpine 10600 has a sturdy, anti-rust aluminum structure that offers ample car parking shading and is specially engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Bronze-Tinted Polycarbonate Roof Panels
- Strong Aluminium Frame with Steel Connectors
- Study Aluminium Posts with Adjustable Height
- Dark Grey Powder Coated Finish
- Low Maintenance
- Easy Screw-Free Sliding Roofing System
- Protects from Rain, Snow, Hail, Harmful UV Rays
- Designed to Withstand Harsh Winds & Weather
- Integral Feet to Anchor Down to Hard Ground
- Aluminium Guttering to Capture Rainwater
- 10 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Total Width: 359cm (11ft 9ins)
- Total Length/Depth: 1072cm (35ft 2ins)
- Total Height (adjustable): 307cm (10ft 1ins) - 352cm (11ft 7ins)
- Internal Width: 325cm (10ft 8ins)
- Internal Length/Depth: 1072cm (35ft 2ins)
- Covering Area: 38.5m² (414sq ft)
- Individual Pole Thickness: 8cm x 8cm (3ins x 3ins)
- Polycarbonate Thickness: 6mm
- Wind Resistance: 75 mph
- Snow Load: 150kg/m²