Questions? Call Us
Shire Pressure Treated Value Overlap Shed 7x5
The Shire Pressure Treated Value Overlap Apex 7x5 shed is a simple garden shed made to a traditional overlap cladding design.
Pressure Treated timber has a greater level of protection from rot and mould when compared to standard dip treated timber. Treatment is forced deep into the timber under high pressure, impregnating it with treatment, making it a better kind of protection than a standard painted-on surface treatment.
The overlapping cladding used is designed to allow rain water to run off of the building and this style has been used for many years.
A single door is located in the 5ft front gable, the floor and roof are made from an OSB solid board and sand felt is included to cover the roof to keep it waterproof.
Simple to build and complete with full instructions.
- No-frills, economical yet practical garden storage
- Pressure treated cladding to deter insects, rot and fungus
- Heavier 34x34mm framing, usually found on superior shiplap sheds
- Fully boarded sides for additional security
- Simple to build
- Solid sheet roof and floor