Questions? Call Us
Shire Orchid Summerhouse 10x6
The stunning, handmade Orchid Summerhouse design really stands out from other summerhouses! Its signature curved roof has many advantages both shedding rainwater effectively but also gives an unobtrusive roof line. With a eaves height of 5'10 and lofty 7' height at the front, the Orchid also provides a comfortable space.
This garden room is perfect for reading, dining or relaxing! The high quality double doors, fitted with a mortice lock, open out to the front with a small canopy over. There are two opening and two fixed windows (1235 mm H x 507 mm W) glazed with styrene safety glazing.
The large windows and double doors are joinery made in a storm resistant design and create a wonderfully light interior. The building is constructed on sturdy 34mm square framing and clad with planed shiplap tongue and groove boards made only from the highest grade, slow grown, FSC approved, northern European pine.
The floor is 12mm T&G boards and the roof is 8mm Plywood with green mineral felt supplied. The summerhouse is supplied with a honey brown dip treated base coat preservative ready for you to top coat to your choice immediately on installation; this could be a paint or a stain.
Our picture illustrates what can be achieved with decoration. (Imperial dimensions are approximate to the nearest foot; please refer to the exact metric dimensions in the data given) Allowance should be made for the roof overhang and access for painting and during installation.
- Charming curved roof providing a distinctive touch
- Features 4 windows, 2 of which are opening, to allow in cool air and plenty of natural light
- Wide opening, ¾ length glazed double doors which can be secured with a mortise lock and key
- Fantastic build quality you can rely on from a Shire product
- Protected by a 10 year anti-rot guarantee
- 8mm thick plywood roof
- Robust 34x34mm framing
- 12mm toongue and groove floor for impressive load capacity
- 12mm thick shiplap tongue and groove cladding
- FSC certified timber