Questions? Call Us
Shire Danbury Log Cabin 7x7
**This product is made to order
**Please note some postcode/delivery zones exclusions are in place by Shire - Pls check the image library for these exclusions before placing your order.
A robust log cabin style garden shed or workshop with a fully framed single door and a joinery quality opening window.
Tongue and groove roof and floor with pressure treated bearers. Door is fully framed and features a full length piano style hinge to improve security. The side hung opening window is a joinery standard, storm resistant design.
The interlocking timbers that make up the walls of the building are 19mm thick some 50% thicker than a normal garden shed; roof and floor are 12mm thick. Where dimensions are critical please check internal (Floor) sizes as Log cabins are sized to the edge of the individual boards.
Internal eaves height is a full 6' (1825mm) The building is manufactured here in the UK and all of the wood used is high grade, FSC approved Northern European Pine. The floor is included in the price.
- Delivered with all Fittings and Sheet Mineral Roofing Felt for Self Assembly.
- High Quality 19mm Thick Interlocking Logs as Standard.
- Single Door Mounted With Full Length Piano Hinge.
- Door can be Secured With Lock and Key.
- Thick Tongue and Groove Timber Roof and Floor
- Pressure Treated Floor Bearers.
- One Opening Glass Window. (Can be Fitted to Either Side)
- FSC Slowgrown Timber