Shire Alderney Shed 7x7
**Please note some postcode/delivery zones exclusions are in place by Shire - Pls check the image library for these exclusions before placing your order.
This is a double door shed from the Shire range of modular design sheds. The modular design of the Alderney Shed allows you to choose the position of the windowed panel as you build the shed.
The wall panels are constructed of tongue and groove cladding and supplied in modular sections. The main advantage of a modular design is that each individual panel will be small enough (in one or both dimensions) to be carried by one person and will fit through a standard pedestrian door. As a concequence the individual boards may not line up perfectly with those on adjacent panels, due to the variences in the natural timber cladding.
The walls and floor are constructed from a high quality tongue and groove cladding and the roof is formed from solid sheet OSB panels. Felt is provided for the roof covering. Fixtures and fittings come as standard as do full instructions.
- 12mm Tongue & groove shiplap exterior cladding
- Constructed using 34x34mm standard framing
- Tongue & groove floor with a solid sheet roof
- Modular, interchangeable side panels
- Single opening window with horticultural glass
- Heavy-duty green mineralized roofing felt