Questions? Call Us
Shire Shiplap 5 x 7 ft Dip Treated Shed
Because the Shire Shiplap 5ft x 7ft Dip Treated Shed is so sturdily built and such a versatile size, it will be a long term and extremely useful addition to anyone's garden.
Large enough to use as a storage space for garden as well as domestic items that need protection from the elements, this high quality shed is constructed from weatherproof boards that are dip treated to prevent rot.
The timber used is excellent quality and sourced sustainably, you'll be impressed by the strength of the tongue & groove floor and the roof is made up from single sheet OSB covered by hardwearing mineral felt.
Security is provided by a pad bolt on the single door and moving around inside the shed is easy due to the high ridge and eaves in addition to the large amount of light shining through the side window.
- High Quality Northern European Shiplap Boards
- Generous Eaves Height
- Attractive Rustic Appearance
- Dip Treated For A Long Lasting Life
- Door Fitted With Padbolt
- Roof Is A Solid Sheet Of OSB Board
- Floor Made From Tongue & Groove Timber
- All Fixings, Roof Felt & Assembly Instructions Included
- Includes 10-Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
- External Ridge Height: 209cm (6ft 10ins)
- External Eaves Height: 175cm (5ft 9ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 194cm (6ft 4ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 171cm (5ft 7ins)
- Overall Width: 181cm (6ft)
- Overall Depth: 210cm (6ft 11ins)
- Base Width: 162cm (5ft 4ins)
- Base Depth: 205cm (6ft 9ins)
- Internal Width: 155cm (5ft 1in)
- Internal Depth: 198cm (6ft 6ins)
- Door Height: 171cm (5ft 7ins)
- Door Width: 68cm (2ft 3ins)
- Window Height: 81cm (2ft 8ins)
- Window Width: 81cm (2ft 8ins)
- Framing Size: 34mm x 34mm
- Weight: 200kg