Questions? Call Us
Palram Oasis 12 ft Hexagonal Greenhouse
Perfect for a secluded corner or as a prominent garden feature, the Oasis Hexagonal Greenhouse is both a very attractive structure and a wonderful place to grow many different types of decorative plants and vegetables.
Benefiting from Palram's normal attention to detail and insistence on only using quality materials, the greenhouse is built from polycarbonate panels that are extremely tough, in fact all but unbreakable.
Corrosion won't be a problem since the frame is made from aluminium, the base is galvanised and there are built-in gutters to channel rainwater away from the structure perhaps for recycling.
Simply installed due to an innovative sliding panel system, you'll find access easy through double doors. Inside, essential air flow is guaranteed by a louvre window and the greenhouse can be locked to ensure security.
- Virtually Unbreakable, High Impact Resistant And Flexible Panels
- Crystalline Polycarbonate Wall Panels
- Rust Resistant Aluminium Frame
- Double Door For Easy Access
- Lockable For Extra Protection (Lock Not Included)
- Built-in and Compact Gutter System to Channel Water Collection
- Side Louvre Window Provides Air Flow
- Galvanised Steel Base
- Simple Assembly with Palram's Sliding Panel System
- 5 Year Palram Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Total Height: 289cm (9ft 6ins)
- Total Width: 363cm (12ft)
- Total Depth: 316cm (10ft 4ins)
- Wall Height: 194m (6ft 4ins)
- Door Width: 132cm (4ft 4ins)