Questions? Call Us
Palram Essence 8 x 12 ft Greenhouse
The 8' wide by 12' Essence Greenhouse featuring a powder-coated silver colored frame is the perfect place to start your growing adventures!
Palram's greenhouses are known for their superb quality of build and are perfect for gardeners beginners and experienced alike!
They are easy to assemble and install!
Made from Aluminium and polycarbonate glazing panels that are lightweight and allow for ease of movement and construction.
Whilst lightweight, they are extremely long lasting greenhouses that are designed with durability in mind. They are finished in a rust-free protection for further longevity.
The polycarbonate glazing panels are classed by Palram as 'virtually unbreakable' and this is a testament to the quality of build the Palram go to in order to provide you with a world class product!
Polycarbonate is extremely well known to be shatter proof and its also safe than its alternative, glass. If you have extreme sun, it can also help to repel the UV rays yet still alow the natural daylight and important warmth that your greenhouse will require.
- Virtually Unbreakable Crystal Clear Panels
- Rust Resistant Aluminium Frame - Powder Coated Green
- Galvanised Steel Base Frame
- Two Manual Vent Windows To Assist With Ventilation
- Built-in Gutter System For Water Collection
- Palram's Simple Assembly Sliding Panel System
- Palram's 5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Can Withstand Strong Winds up to 75mph
- Can Withstand Snow up to 80kg/m²
- Total Width: 244cm (8ft)
- Total Depth: 367cm (12ft 0.5ins)
- Total Height: 229cm (7ft 6ins)
- Eaves Height: 123.5cm (4ft 0.5ins)
- Weight: 77.5kg
- Width: 116cm (45¾ins)
- Height: 196.5cm (77½ins)
- Two Boxes
- Box One: 198cm L x 45cm W x 12.5cm H
- Box Two: 172cm L x 67cm W x 13cm H
Please Note: Furniture, flooring, shelves etc in the picture are not included and are for illustration purposes only.