Questions? Call Us
Jagram Luxury Cotswold Canopy
Classically shaped, the Luxury Cotswold Canopy from Jagram is superbly built using only top-quality materials and also has an impressive choice of optional accessories.
Superior western Red Cedar roof shingles are used to cover and waterproof the robustly constructed pyramid hip roof, and the result is tremendously attractive both in style and colour.
Sturdy spruce provides support in each corner, the timber has been pressure treated against rot and decay. Delivered in its natural state, the wood can be stained with a colour of your preference.
Several accessories are available to enhance the canopy, smart balustrades can be fitted along the sides, a floor would be particularly useful and shutter panels increase privacy as well as providing increased shelter.
This has got to be one of the most appealing gazebo style garden structures with so many uses and installation service is offered as a further option.
Please note: Shutter Panels, Floor, Shelves and Balustrades are not included as standard, but can be purchased as accessories using the options below.
- Classic Structure with Plenty of Practical Use
- Western Red Cedar Roof Shingles
- Canopy Frame Constructed From Spruce
- Pressure Treated Wood in a Natural Wooden Finish
- 10 Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
- Optional Floor, Balustrades & Panels Available Below
Dimensions: (see image library for further dimensions).
- Overall Height: 296.5cm (9ft 9ins)
- Overall Width: 330cm (10ft 10ins)
- Overall Depth: 330cm (10ft 10ins)
- Height To Eaves: 197cm (6ft 6ins)
- Internal Width: 273.8cm (9ft)
- Internal Depth: 273.8cm (9ft)
- Post Thickness: 12x12cm (4¾ins x 4¾ins)
- Recommended Base Size Minimum: 300cm (9ft 10ins)
- Optional Floorboard Thickness: 27mm
- Optional Floor with Bearers Height: 85mm
** Please note: Installation not available in Scotland or Isle of Wight or Isle of Man