Questions? Call Us
Jagram Edwardian Large Greenhouse
The Jagram Edwardian Large Greenhouse will make a truly wonderful addition to your garden!
With its wonderful octagonal shape made from spruce wood that is pressure treated, it certainly will add a touch of style your outdoor space.
Via the 4mm toughened glass, the inside is easily filled with light, an important point to assist with healthy plant growth and double doors to allow easy access and additional ventilation.
The shelving is also made from spruce wood which offers great support to the building and your plants..
There are high-level windows that allow in air flow and that will further assist with ventilation and temperature control.
The Jagram Edwardian Greenhouse is one you will enjoy for years to come!
- Octagonal Structure
- Pressure Treated Spruce
- FSC Approved
- Brass Door Finishings
- Ideal to Grow and Cultivate Plants
- Flat packed
- Self-Assembly instructions
- Includes Spruce Staging
- Includes 4mm Toughened Glass
- Overall Width: 364cm (11ft 11ins)
- Overall Depth: 270cm (8ft 10ins)
- Ridge Height: 300cm (9ft 10ins)
- Eaves Height: 190cm (6ft 3ins)
- Internal Width: 350cm (11ft 6ins)
- Internal Depth: 256cm (8ft 5ins)
- Floor Thickness: 85mm
- Floorboard Thickness: 20mm