Questions? Call Us
Jagram Brompton Medium Pavilion
The Jagram Brompton Medium Pavilion will make a truly wonderful addition to our garden and certainly set the scene and be a focal point for you and your family and friends to relax and unwind and enjoy the outoors!
As Jagram have become well known for true quality handmade products and genuine craftsmanship that feature attention to detail and an array of characteristics such as balustrade sides and roof finials no expense has been left out of the Brompton Pavillion range.
Made from spruce, a true softwood with outstanding colour and natural grain, it allows the overall structure to really stand out.
The floor is fitted with tongue & groove boards which increase the sturdiness of the floor overall.
Tall solid posts further support the roof which provides all-round shade in the summer and indeed shelter in the autumn and winter!
Pressure-treated to prolong lifespan and prevent rot and decay, the Jagram Brompton Pavillion will certainly last you many years ahead!
- Spacious and Elegant Design
- Perfect for Relaxing in your Garden or Entertaining
- Natural Timber Finish
- Tongue & Groove Cladding
- Crafted from Responsibly Sourced Spruce Softwood
- Pre-Treated with Wood Preservative
- Includes Floor Base as Standard
- Available with a Timber Roof
- Main Gazebo Width: 324cm (10ft 8ins)
- Main Gazebo Depth: 240cm (7ft 11ins)
- Eaves Height: 192cm (6ft 4ins)
- Ridge Height: 289cm (9ft 6ins)
- Internal Width: 308cm (10ft 1in)
- Internal Depth: 226cm (7ft 5ins)
- Balustrade Height: 85cm (2ft 9ins)
- Roof Thickness: 16mm (¾in)
- Floor Thickness: 85mm (3½ins) (20mm floor boards with 65mm floor joist)
- Width Between Columns: 105cm (3ft 5ins)