BERG John Deere BFR Go Kart
Home delivery available
BERG John Deere BFR Go Kart is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
The BERG John Deere BFR Go-Kart, inspired by the John Deere Tractors will turn your children into the best helper a farmer can wish for.
The impressive deep-tread tyres and the swing axle will give you additional grip in the mud and keep you firmly on the ground on uneven terrain!
For added playing fun, you can fit out this go-kart with lots of great accessories such as a lift bucket, pallet fork or rollbar with flashing light.
- Very robust frame making it even suitable for professional use.
- Grows with you due to the adjustable saddle.
- The pneumatic tyres ensure extra comfort.
- The four wheels and swing axle keep you grounded firmly and safely,
- Suitable for children aged 3 to 8 years
- Can be driven forwards and in reverse.
- Designed inspired by the original John Deere vehicles, with original John Deere logos and colours
- Coaster brake and freewheel.
- Four wheels stability
- Pneumatic all-terrain tyres
- Good road holding thanks to the swing axle
- Strong easy to reach pedals
- Adjustable steering and seat position
- CE and TUV approved
- Maximum rider weight: 50kg
- Size (l x w x h): 116cm x 65cm x 61-65cm
- Weight of go-kart: 17kg
- BERG 2 year domestic warranty, plus an additional 3 years if product is registered within 30 days of purchase
FREE delivery within 10 -12 working days to UK mainland only.
Please allow 24-48 hours for order processing before items are shipped out.
If you have not received your order within the mentioned delivery time frame as stated on the product page, please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you further.
Please read our full Shipping Policy by clicking here.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. Please note that we will provide you with returns information upon your request.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We charge a 5% return fee to cover administration and restocking costs.
Please read our full refunds policy by clicking here.