Shire Highclere Summerhouse 8×8
** Please check the delivery map in the image library
There is no delivery to yellow postcode areas
The contemporary Highclere Summerhouse is a stunning design updating the traditional summerhouse into a modern garden room.
The high quality double doors open out to the front with a small canopy over.
The windows and doors are fitted with styrene safety glazing and are joinery made in a storm resistant design. The doors are also fitted with a mortice lock.
The building is constructed on strong 34mm square framing and clad with planed shiplap tongue and groove boards made only from the highest grade, slow grown, FSC approved, northern European pine. The roof is 12mm plywood sheet with mineral roof felt supplied to complete the exterior.
The summerhouse is supplied with a dip treated base coat preservative ready for you to top coat to your choice immediately on installation; this could be a paint or a stain. (Imperial dimensions are approximate to the nearest foot; please refer to the exact metric dimensions in the data given)
Allowance should be made for the roof overhang and access for painting and during installation.
- 12mm Tongue & groove shiplap exterior cladding
- Constructed using 44x44mm heavy-duty framing
- Tongue & groove floor with a solid sheet plywood roof
- Full length glazed doors, front and side wall panels
- Full length Styrene glazed panels
- Heavy-duty green mineralized roofing felt
- The Highclere side windows are fixed