Shire Chatsworth Summerhouse 7×7 with optional Verandah
** Please check the delivery map in the image library
There is no delivery to yellow postcode areas
With its joinery quality Georgian windows and door, the Chatsworth Summerhouse makes a lovely feature in any garden or on any patio. Ideal as a place to relax in the summer and a place to store your garden furniture in the winter, the Chatsworth is a great addition.
It is constructed on strong 34mm square framing and clad with planed Shiplap tongue and groove boards made only from the highest grade, slow grown, FSC approved, northern European pine. Both floor and roof are also tongue and groove boards. The Summerhouse is supplied with a dip treated base coat preservative ready for you to top coat to your own preference immediately on installation.
This could be a paint or a stain allowing you to personalise your new feature. The windows on either side of the door are fixed. The enclosed area is approximately 7′ x 7′ with a small canopy over the front gable.
(Imperial dimensions are approximate to the nearest foot; please refer to the exact metric dimensions in the data given) Allowance should be made for the roof overhang and access for painting and during installation.
- 12mm tongue and groove floor included which is unusual for a garden shed in this price range.
- 12mm robust shiplap tongue and groove wall construction provides an impressive finish while also aiding water run-off.
- 2 Opening proper joinery windows.
- Glass is used so you can rely on the clarity of your windows for years to come.
- Supplied dip-treated in a golden brown finish.
- 10 Year Manufacturer’s Anti Rot Guarantee for peace of mind.
- High grade slow grown timber means a tight grain giving extra strength, a much longer life and superior build quality that looks attractive in the garden.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified timber is used throughout to produce an environmentally friendly garden building.
- This summerhouse shed is supplied with felt, fixings & comprehensive instructions.