Canopia By Palram Arcadia 5000 12 x 16 ft Carport
Home delivery available
Canopia By Palram Arcadia 5000 12 x 16 ft Carport is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
No delivery to Northern Ireland
Extra charges apply to: Republic of Ireland, AB31-38, AB41-56, FK19-21, IV1, IV3-56, KW, ZE, HS, Guernsey, Jersey, TR21-25, IM1-9, PO30
The Palram Arcadia 5000 Carport is a highly resistant, safe polycarbonate carport / multi-purpose structure, designed for the superior protection of your car and other vehicles – all year round.
The virtually unbreakable, bronze tinted 6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels, allow 15% light transmission and 100% UV protection.
Featuring a unique screw-free roofing system; leak-free glazing, rust-resistant structure and a sleek and classy design.
The Palram Arcadia 5000 has a sturdy, anti-rust aluminum structure that offers ample car parking shading and is specially engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Bronze Tinted Polycarbonate Roof Panels
- Sturdy & Strong Aluminium Frame
- Dark Grey Powder Coated Finish Metal
- Rust Resistant for Low Maintenance
- Easy Sliding Roof Panel Assembly
- Protects from Rain, Snow, Hail, Harmful UV Rays
- Designed to Withstand Harsh Winds & Weather
- Integral Feet to Anchor to Hard Ground
- Aluminium Guttering to Capture Rainwater
- 10 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Total Width: 362cm (11ft 11ins)
- Total Depth: 502cm (16ft 6ins)
- Total Height: 242cm (7ft 11ins)
- Covering Area: 18.2m² (197sq ft)
- Individual Pole Support Thickness: 8cm x 8cm (3ins x 3ins)
Please allow 24-48 hours for order processing before items are shipped out.
If you have not received your order within the mentioned delivery time frame as stated on the product page, please reach out to us via email at email@example.com and we will assist you further.
Please read our full Shipping Policy by clicking here.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will provide you with returns information upon your request.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
We charge a 5% return fee to cover administration and restocking costs.
Please read our full refunds policy by clicking here.